Starting Things Right
A five session course set in a fantastic atmosphere.
You will be served with a candlelit meal and/or coffee, tea and dessert in a romantic setting while listening to practical talks that are informative and fun, either given live or played on DVD. There is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
‘We spent so much time planning for our wedding, but very little time, if any, planning for married life. The Marriage Preparation Course changes that.’
Over five sessions of the course you will discover practical tools to help you build the foundations for a lasting marriage. You will look at:
- the importance of commitment
- how to recognize and appreciate your differences
- the art of communication
- resolving conflict
- the importance of spending time together and nurturing your friendship
- making each other feel loved
- developing a good sexual relationship
- the importance of talking about your goals, values and dreams
The Marriage Preparation Course is for any engaged couple who wants to give their marriage the best possible start. It doesn't matter how long you have been engaged - some couples have set a wedding date, while others have not. Or if you have been living together and would like to explore the idea of getting married, or if one or both of you have been married before.